- Applicants would have to pass screenings based on their IQ, EQ and communication skills as a prerequisite for enrollment in any of the courses.
- The applicant will be assisted in selecting the best course based on his or her career objectives and areas of interest by a qualified academic counselor.
- There will be entrance requirements for programs like Product Design and Graphic Design.
- To assist them throughout the entire admissions process, the applicants will be given access to an academic counselor who is both well-trained and knowledgeable.
- An email with a link to register and make a payment online will be sent to the student once the application process has begun.
- Once the fee has been paid in full, the applicant will be given a receipt.
- The admission form will be distributed for completion by the appropriate counselors.
- Applications will be subject to guidelines and must pay a minimum blocking fee.
- The remaining procedures will be guided by the Principal and Vice Principal.