2 Years (full time)
Degree Issuing Authority
Students can improve as visual artists and broaden their knowledge of design through the MA in UI/UX programme in order to create an improved UX for a seamless experience. The curriculum creates a collaborative approach with specific instructional methodologies targeted towards both conceptualization and problem-solving within a digital context as a result of the creative methodology and underlying philosophy.
This course aims to familiarise you with the cycle of discovery, conceptualization, and design direction in order to help you select workable artefacts that will best and most efficiently serve the needs of your users. We want to help students by introducing them to a pedagogy that will enable them to use creative and adaptable approaches to meet the demands of their users. We are an online platform for gifted start-ups and young entrepreneurs. We look forward to seeing the designs they create. Additionally, product managers and designers know how to create products that satisfy customers. They do this by taking into account concepts from perception, cognition, and visual design, all of which have an impact on efficient interaction design. Knowledge of the user experience is necessary for both effective product management and design.
The JD Design Awards was a great platform to showcase our very own first collection. I thank the management and faculties for supporting us and giving us this opportunity.
|Classroom Facilities||Gain Insights||Design Facilities & Studios||Technology Training||Learn with Experts||Learning Out of the Box|
|Hone skills and strengths||The library and resource center||Labs and technical spaces||Computer lab and 3D printing lab.||Specialized tutors and renowned specialists||Industry visits, projects, etc.|
- To teach the students how to be at the cutting edge of technology in order to develop an interface that people can simply interact with. The programmes focus on educating the aspirants in these fields as digital technology develops and new applications are created that permit more inventive methods of connection for better efficiency.
- To inform students about the suitable resources that are available in the rapidly developing technology of today
- Effectively identifying and resolving problems with interactive knowledge and techniques, such as product management, information design, and project management, visual communication skills, such as graphic and industrial design strategies, information literacy skills required for usability studies, research methods for environments of interaction, and interactive structure development are all necessary.
- The curriculum also covers advanced communication techniques, such as cutting-edge digital prototyping methods that are helpful in resolving problems that reflect modern global demands and expectations for user experiences that are cost-effective, resource-conscious, and moral in light of privacy protection laws.
Following successful completion of the MA in User Experience and Interaction Design (UI/UX) graduates will have the following abilities:
- Design, organise, and carry out an interactive visual design.
- Develop formal and conceptual critical thinking and problem-solving abilities for challenging interactive design tasks.
- Learn about information design, analytics, usability techniques, and digital technology. The success of a digital design depends on cross-disciplinary collaboration, so learn more about information literacy, visual communication best practices, and development, production, and post-production.
- User Experience Fundamentals
- Psychology of UX design
- Visual Representation Studies
- Fundamentals of Visual Design
- Digital tools –I (Illustrator)
- Elective I- Model Making/Ideation Sketching
- UX Design Lab 1- Form and Experience
- Design Thinking for UX
- Research & Design Process Methods
- Interaction Design
- Information Architecture
- Digital Tools -2 (photoshop)
- Elective 2 – Creative Content Writing / Data Visualization
- UX Design Lab 2 – User Research Project
- Wireframing & Prototyping
- Digital Tools – 3 (Blasamiq)
- Digital Tools – 4 (Adobe XD)
- User Testing Methods
- Elective 3 – Video Editing / Social Media Marketing
- UX Design Lab 3 – UCD & Prototype Project
- Business Skills and Strategic Mindset
- Design Research Paper & Seminar
- Capstone Project
- UI/UX Designer
- Experience Designer
- Interaction Designer
- UX Strategist
- UX Architect
- UX Product Manager
- UX Analyst
- Product Designer
What are the course-specific admission requirements?
Admission to the Master’s Program is based on a reasonable expectation that the student will be able to fulfill the program objectives and standards required for the certification. To know more about admission eligibility and document requirements, please click
Is it compulsory to participate in campus events, displays, and open houses?
Yes, it is compulsory and an integral part of the curriculum.
Will JDSD bear all the expenses for study trips?
The cost of the study trips can be
- Field trips, industry visits, and Excursion plans are subject to review as per the requirement of the curriculum.
- Study trips planned by students for their research will not be funded by the school if this is not part of the curriculum.
What is the basic Admission requirement for MA in User Experience and Interaction Design (UI/UX)?
Admission to the Master’s Program is based on a reasonable expectation that the student will be able to fulfill the program objectives and standards required for the certification.
Admission requirements are as follows –
- Graduation with any stream
- Should have at least 40% marks
What are the Career Opportunities after the MA in User Experience and Interaction Design (UI/UX)?
- Usability Analyst
- User Research Specialist
- Information Architect
- Interactive Designer
- Visual Designer
- UX Designer
How many seats are available for MA in User Experience and Interaction Design (UI/UX)?
There are 25 seats for MA in User Experience and Interaction Design (UI/UX).
Can we expect admission beyond limited seats?
Yes, we do provide admissions beyond seats with respect to the availability of the batch.
Do you provide scholarships for students?
No, we do not provide any scholarship to any student.
Is there any rebate for Army Personnel?
Yes, we offer a 5% rebate in fees for Army Personnel only.
Do you provide education loans?
We provide all supportive documents that will help students to get education loans.
- 3 Years
BSc. Fashion and Apparel Design is a three-year undergraduate program that enables students to explore the technicalities and aesthetics of the fashion and apparel industry.
- 3 Years
Interior design defines spaces in which we live, shop, work, and wander. Design plays a vital role in creating a functional, operational, and conventional space.
- 4 Years
BVA is a four-year intensive program offered by the JD School of Design is designed to help students understand the fundamentals of graphic design skills.
JDSD will make every effort to deliver the Course and services indicated in this Output. JDSD may be required to add, remove, or modify the material of your Course in order to comply with relevant law or unforeseen events, or to meet the most recent standards of a commissioning or accrediting authority, or in response to student input. JDSD strives to notify you of any modifications as soon as is practical.